Route To Registration (In-Training Candidates)
How to apply for Registration
Persons who do not have the minimum academic qualification will not be eligible for registration. If unsure, please contact the office of the NCAQS telephonically
- Complete the online application form and upload the following scanned documents on the online form
- Employers Undertaking – to be certified and have the Company stamp affixed (download here)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate/ ID /Passport (certification not older than 3 months)
- Certified copy of Work Permit/Visa (non-citizens only)
- Proof of registration as a Professional with Professional Bodies from other countries (If applicable)
- Proof of enrolment with NIA/INQS
- Certified Copy of Highest Qualification and transcripts of all qualifications obtained (certification not older than 3months)
- Verification of qualification by NQA or SAQA
- Verification by Digiverify if qualification is not obtained from a Namibian or South African University.
- You will receive an automatically generated Application Fee Invoice at the end of your application, which you are personally liable for.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee using your Invoice number as reference.
- Failure to pay the registration fee within 30-days will cause all your application data to be deleted and you will have to re-apply.
- Payment can be made online, via EFT or direct deposit.
- Forward proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the entire registration process will only proceed once payment and all the required documentation have been submitted.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be notified in writing of your Registration as an Architect/Quantity Surveyor in-training as well as your route to registration as a professional
- After completion of your in-training period, you must apply to sit the Assessment for Professional Competence as stipulated in Section 4.
- Once you have passed the APC you will be registered as a Professional Architect or Quantity Surveyor